Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Humans of CUA:
Headless Portraits
Starbucks Morning Run
They just met.
Dreadlocks of Love
Will, a philosophy major from Wilmington, N.C.

Colors of the Wind
"I literally had no idea what to wear today,
so I just threw this on."
Pretty in Pink
"I'm Tess from Texas."

"Life is a Boomerang."
"Anything you do in life will come back to you."

"My name is Nhu-hak."
"Nhu means 'like' and 'hak' means bird.
So together, my name means 'like-bird.'"

The inscription on the ring around her neck read:
"The journey of a thousand miles begins with one step." 

I first noticed this girl
when I saw her handing out free doughnuts
to random strangers she didn't even know.

When I asked her what year she was in school, she said:
"That's a tough one."
"Why's that?"
"Well I should be a senior, but I took a year off from school to be a nanny in Switzerland."
"How was it?"
"It was awesome! Probably one of the best decisions I ever made."
"What do you want to do with your life?"
"I want to be a midwife."

"I got my crucifix from Amazon."

"I JUST GOT BACK FROM STUDENT TEACHING!!!!!"

This one didn't say a word.

No comments:

Post a Comment